Ola Tv app is a free available IPTV android app which allow users to enjoy Tv channels running all over the world.
The app provides a high quality of videos streaming from around 50000 different channels around the world.
Ola Tv App is a videos streaming app which support all latest videos streaming devices like Fire stick and Chromecast.
The latest version of Ola Tv App is version 9. The app is not available in the google play store. User can download The Ola App through its APK file available on the official website of the ola app.
How to download Ola App on SmartTV ?
As we said the app is not available in the google play store.
Simple visit – olatv.pro which is the official website of ola app.
- Find the APK file and download on your pc and copy it on your android device.
- Or you can visit the site from your android device.
Installation Of Ola App on SmartTV APK file –
- Find the apk file for the app. You would find it in the File Manager section on your device.
- Open the file and click on Install
- Please make sure the unknown source is enable in your device. If not, go to the settings and enable the “unknown sources”
- Now the download process will start and take few seconds to complete
- After installation being complete, the app is ready to stream.
The App is fully free. Users don’t need to have any subscription to watch. App will containt ads as this is the revenue option for it.