OlaTV on Kodi –
Follow these steps to add an add-ons on Kodi –
- Open your Kodi app and click on the Add-ons option.
- In the next screen you will find cog icon in the left upper side
- Now find the file manager and click on it
- Now find the add source and double click on it
- Now enter the repository url for Ola Tv and click on ok
- Now go to the home page and click on Box Icon
- Now click on install from Zip
- Now find the file name on the list.
- Now go back and select from repository option and refollow the above steps.
- After the process complete you will have Ola tv App on Kodi to use.
More: Ola tv on chromecast.