For Amazon Firestick the ola app is not available on the Amazon app store. Users must have to do the sideloading into the fire tv stick to enjoy the app.
Install Ola TV on FireStick –
Follow these steps to have olatv app on Amazon fire tv –
- First, enable the unknown source on your fire tv stick –
- Go to the setting of the firestick from the hone screen
- Now Go to the My Fire Tv under
- From the next window click on the developer options
- Next, you will find the App From Unknown Sources. Turn it on.
- Next, it will show the confirmation message
- Next Click on Turn On
- Now you are ready for sideloading the ola tv app. For this, you will need Downloader app in the fire stick –
- Go to the search icon in the home screen of fire tv
- Type Downloaded and start searching
- You will find the link for downloading the Downloader. Install it and after installation complete just open it.
- Downloading the Ola app –
- Open the Downloaded app
- Go to the home menu and click on the https:// mark.
- Enter – http://firesticktricks.com/ola , and click on Go
- The Apk file for the ola app will start to download.
- After downloading the apk file, open it and click on install.
- After installation click on Done.
Now, that you have done with the process. Now you can enjoy ola tv with your firestick or fire tv.
Ola Tv app requires external media player to stream in the firestick, android tv or any other streaming devices because it doesn’t have the inbuilt media player for so.
Some media players usable for Ola Tv App
- VLC media player
- Wuffy Media Player
- MX player
- Ludio Player
Downloading the VLC player for firestick –
- Go to the home screen
- Tap in the search icon and search for VLC media player
- Click on the VLC media player icon from the next screen and start to download it.
- This is it. VLC will download and run automatically whenever required.
Downloading the Wuffy Player –
Amazon store doesn’t have the Wuffy Player s it is a third-party media player. Users have to use another app store like Aptoide to download it.
- To download Aptoide, use the Downloader on firestick.
- In the downloader type http://firebricks.com/store
- Now you will have Aptoide app
- Search for Wuffy Player from the search option on the Aptoide app.
- Now click on the Wuffy Player option and download it.
- There also you find a downloading option for MX player.
Downloading the Ludio Player –
- The process would be similar as above for Ludio Player
- You can also find an apk file for the player on the official website for the Ola tv app – iptvdroid.monster
How to use Ola app on a firestick or on firetv –
- Go to the home screen of fire tv
- Select Your apps and Channels
- In the very bottom in the next screen, you will find the ola app
- As you will click on the app, you will find many options to stream
- You can search too for any specific requirement.
- You will also find a hamburger icon in the left upper side. Where you will find other options live channels and movies etc.